A Married Couple's Fantasy Cruise Group Sex

literotica cruise

Kati had placed a wonderful multi-coloured and thick sheepskin blanket on the living room's floor, which gave us a really cosy feeling on our naked skin. "So you stretch yourself out and relax." She gave me a deep French kiss which already started to motivate my little friend down south. "And now we two will entertain you together." In general I preferred athletic ladies with a trained body. In our group this description was fulfilled by Angela and Bruno's wife Kati. "Would not be a bad choice", was my spontaneous thought, especially because I could (even now) not imagine having sex with my aunt.

Couples Cruise Pt. 01

She told Bryan she would be home late because they were going to a party in the next town. It wasn't the type of club where married women and mothers should be going. If I found out she was sleeping with other women I wasn't sure how I would handle it.

Seduced Aboard a Cruise Ship

My husband loves to show me off now too, I've always loved showing him off, he's the best husband a woman could ask for, he's a hunk. We're a young couple, my husband Dan being 24 and I'm 23. He's six foot two, one hundred ninety pounds of solid muscle. He's a very quiet guy, not overbearing at all but definitely not a pushover either. He's a perfect lover, at least in my opinion.

Cruise Turns Fantasy into Reality

I rubbed it for a little while then started to slide a finger in. She moaned softly and I started making out with her some more. She then pulled her shorts off and I was able to see her beautiful pussy. Two days and a plane ride to Houston later, Naomi and I were boarding a massive cruise ship. On the plane ride, we'd talked and had started getting to know each other better.

Short skirts and tight polo tops were a pleasant change on the course. They asked if we wanted to play through, but we graciously declined. But we felt like a couple of creeps, as we ogled them, so once we got to the next hole, we played through. Jack proceeded to tell us about his boss, Alan. He and his wife had started having sex with another couple.

‘cruise ship’ stories

When we arrived, there was couple going into a room next to ours. "Fuck, that's hot," Daniel groaned, still working his cock. "Spread your legs, Mom!" Carla parted her legs, a trail of juice linking pussy and asshole. Daniel stepped close to the edge of the bed, his rock-hard cock looming over it.

She hung up the phone and said with a sigh "the ship is completely full, we can't move to a room with a second bed." I chuckled and said "that's a little old fashioned way of thinking, mom." "I'll say! As if I'm about to admit to anyone that my freaky family is cumming all over each other!" Vera hissed. She'd removed her headphones and was still watching. Daniel admired the bright pink interior, noting how wet she was as she slid her fingers over herself, dabbling lightly at the entrance to her vagina.

literotica cruise

I was getting horny just looking at him in it. The material was thin but not see through, I thought it was incredibly sexy and just revealing enough to draw interest. We sipped our drinks as we practically skipped around the top decks checking out the three pools and numerous hot tubs on deck. There was an exercise area with an outside walkway as well. A huge buffet was located just off the large pool deck, it was going to be difficult controlling the waistline on this vacation.

Student who had threesome with his 2 teachers crushed they could go to prison - Daily Mail

Student who had threesome with his 2 teachers crushed they could go to prison.

Posted: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:00:00 GMT [source]

I hadn't planned this afternoon session but we've always had a great sex life, doing what felt good when it felt good. I just had to have him right then, I needed him, I wanted him, I hungered for his salty cum. It was just one of those European square cut swimsuits. A little more snug fitting than Dan was used to wearing but I knew he'd look sexy in it. It had a nice pouch in the front to allow ample room for his great package. He enjoyed seeing my cleavage so I thought it was fair play for me to see his fantastic bulge, I knew he'd get as many looks as I expected to get.

Carl caught me ogling Jack when he stripped off to mow the lawn, and teased me mercilessly. I got my revenge when I took a pic of Carl staring at Lorna's huge tits in her bikini. After a final shower I collapsed almost into my bed and felt into deep and relaxing sleep.

Damn, it felt like he was very large but was hard to tell with my foot. I fondled him as best I could with my toes circling his cock. Dan's finger was now sliding in and out of my pussy, I couldn't take much more. I continued running my feet up each of their legs until I was caressing their thighs with my feet, these guys looked like they were in shock.

I felt this unbelievable moment, but I wasn't able to see anything. Kati was covering most parts of my face with her bottom-half and forced me to lick her to a second, even stronger climax short after. This time it was a real shower, I had never experienced a squirting woman kneeing directly over my face. Moment later we all three collapsed together, totally wet from sweat and all our juices and heavily breathing.

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She said that this was amazing and I agreed with her. She then turned around and look at me right in the eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List Of What Is The Easiest History Class To Take In College Ideas

Incredible What Does Gty Mean On A Cruise References

Greatest 15 Bedding & Bathtub Dealers In Bischofsholz, Bavaria, Germany